Tall Buildings Fire Safety training
Tower Blocks UK were pleased to be invited to take part in a remote week-long Tall Building Fire Safety Management course designed and facilitated by Russ Timpson - founder of the Tall Buildings Fire Safety Network (TBFSN)
Since 2013, TBFSN has been delivering the Tall Building Fire Safety Management Courses, which are recognised by the Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE).
Each of the 5 days covered various topics including:
- Introduction to existing fire safety guidance, policy and legislation
- Engaging with tenants
- The safety challenges of 'Green' buildings
- Fire alarm and detection systems
- Means of escape and evacuation
- Fire risk management planning
- Fire stopping
and many other topics.
TBFSN are also promoting the International Stair Descend Day on 19th May, find out more below.