Contact The Government

The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government set up a dedicated Building Safety Programme in the wake of the Grenfell tragedy with information and resources for those concerned about safety in high rise blocks. Visit their webpage here.

The advice shared on the government website recommends

If you have any concerns regarding the safety of your building, you should:

  • in the first instance, contact your landlord or building owner

  • if you are still concerned, you should then contact your local authority or local fire and rescue service for advice

  • if you do not feel that the issue has been sufficiently dealt with, you can contact the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government building safety team.

Screenshot 2019-12-05 at 12.41.56.png

Use this form to raise concerns about your block directly with the government. This could include issues such as ACM or other types of combustible cladding, external wall systems or materials, fire doors or structural concerns with Large Panel System blocks.

Please also let us know what response you get from government, by contacting us here.